Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Holidays Ahead

If you do or dont know i going on Holidays soon and i decded to write everyone a to do list on there holidays:
1: Blow up something bigger than an aeroplane hanger and make sure it is full of toothpicks.
2: Create a wormhole in your parents walk in closet
3: Construct a working model of the great chicago fire without using fire
4: Light dylan's head on fire 3 times in succession (in other words as soon as he puts it out light it again)
5: Create a military organisation designed to stop office violations such as: finishing the coffee pot and not refilling, walking away from a paper jam, etc.
6: Attach a chain to tiphs leg and tie it to a rocket and set the course for america that way she doesent have to pay for airfares.
8: Complete a bachelor of modern sciences and then use your knowledge for world domination
9: Repeat no. 8 with your eyes closed.
10: Eat plenty of Nachoes!!!!

And if you dont i will send my mutant pack of alien monkeys which i created after going mad trying to cmplete all the tasks on you to rip your eyes out and suck your brains out throught eye sockets....
Have a nice Christmas

Lerchy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm that lil monkey looks like a primary school teacher i had in (funny this) primary school. she was my yr 3 teacher, my first teacher in QLD cause we'd just moved up from NSW. I really disliked her, so pretended i was stupid and got mum to move me down a grade. so i was in yr2. but this year i was sposed to be in yr 12 cause i skipped year 5. go me. YEAH!

yeah. but the glasses, the large lower lip... very close resemblence

couldnt post this on the proper thread cause your blog is weird and dosnt like me and dosnt let me post properly =(

Missus Upton said...

hmm, sounds like a fun-filled holidays following that...

and guaranteed I'll be doin number 10 =P
don't need to tell me twice!

The monkey...I have no idea who is looks like, but it sure does remind me of someone...

hmm, ill think of it later!

Sara said...

YAY Im doind all of these right now! Lighting Dylans head on fire sounds too good. My things to do on the holidays list is better though. OOOH THATS RIGHT BOY! YOU GOT SOME COMPETITION!
But Ive ALREADY made a wormhole in my parents walk in wardrobe but we moved house and i dont know whats happened to it now.