Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Post with Many Topics

Dont ya just love it when you have one of those awesome days, you know its going to be awesome even when you wake up and it pans out that way. I mean everything goes right theres the right breakfast in the cupboard, lunch is good, dinner rocks teachers go easy and its just cruisy. Good things happen and bad things dont those days rock dont they.

Well any way how good is it that Day of Fire is coming to AGMF, and superchic[k] are back which is sweet also it gunna be awesome lets just hope Kylie from Gladstone doesn't show up cause she might b coming for me this time! Ahhhhh!! Yer gunna be awesome i hope DOF thats awesome.

I have the challenge of the week for all the readers of this here blog (being mainly tiph and sean) you must come up with the best word for your phone number like you know *dogdy accent*
"shannons just dial 19shannons for car enthusiests!" or 13gogo dunno what thats for but yu get the idea! ne way i gotta think of one so i will post with my majical mystical number name by next post and if i dont then throw and chinese needle snake in my general direction!

pointless arrows!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Send this e-mail to thirty of your friends and your true love will realise they love you!
Copy and paste it dont forward or people wont read this

Lerchy out *Salutes*

4 comments:

SuperTiph said...

1800 GET PIZZA: if you want to know what time it is.

12 UR FACE IS: for all your make up and hair care needs.

203 TIPH USA: to talk to me when I'm overseas.

333KUNIT: Kylie's number (Note: it's her new one, can you pass it to Tim?)

444TDAWG: Tim's number, pass to Kylie.

I miss AGMF next year, but I do get to go to Cornerstone, hopefully. Top stuff for updating Mr Iguana. It was rather expedient (not the best way to use that word, but I like it and I want to use it anyway).

Level 3

Ponyb said...

0800 NOT AGAIN: for when deja vu comes and drowns your brother

1800 RELOAD: if you're looking for a way to get through traffic

323 ANGUS: if you have an ugly name...like angus

2600 TOYS R US: if you wanna talk to me

Lerchy said...

are these your phone numbers or just random?

SuperTiph said...

Yes, Lerchy, 12 UR FACE IS is a very real number with very real angry people on the end of it :P:P

I'll give you my real USA contact details closer to when I leave.

Level 3