Thursday, July 13, 2006

Why me?

I was listening to a song by Kids in the Way called Scars that save and i know Mr Sean Taylor has already highlighted this sond but it is a sweet song and to read the lyrics visit: http://scrampunk.blogspot.com/ thats seans well anyway.

Its just one of those things I love bout Jesus and just to think about that he loved me some much I so much to die for me and no way, not for one second NEVER do i deserve that never. I just think why did he choose me i dont deserve it not one bit. It was my fault that he died but he wanted to and i just cant ever get my head round why but he did and he wanted too for me....

Just place comments and what u love most about him...

Lerchy

2 comments:

SuperTiph said...

You're right on. I just think about how often I take for granted that I am saved. I'm nothing special, but from time to time I like to think I am. It's just a daily discovery to realise that I am nothing, but with Christ, I am everything. I love a that Jesus is way too complex for me to get my head around, He's bigger and better than all this. I love the way He will never stop blowing my mind. And I love that He's blessed me with a bunch of incredible friends.

Ponyb said...

i love that no matter how alone i feel, no matter what i am finding myself in, no matter how hard im finding day-to-day life, Jesus knows my each and every feeling, frustration, need and care. he also suffers with me, so i am never truly alone, and never will be. i may feel like the only person in the world that has to deal with some things, and that nobody else understands, but Jesus does. he knows it all, and stays with me, through and through.